PADI IDC in Thailand – SCUBA Diving Instructor Courses on Koh Phi Phi with Platinum Course Director Richard Reardon
The Instructor Development Course:
Your PADI SCUBA Diving Instructor Course will open up new opportunities to travel the globe and work in some of the most amazing places on our blue planet. Phi Phi Barakuda’s PADI IDCs are run by Koh Phi Phi’s only Platinum Course Director, Richard Reardon. At Phi Phi Barakuda, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality training during your PADI IDC so you will have the ability and confidence to dive into your new life as a PADI Instructor…
The IDC helps instructor candidates gain a complete understanding of PADI’s educational goals and philosophies.
The PADI IDC begins with a three-day prep course which is followed by both the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) programme.
The IDC offers potential instructor candidates several training options and flexibility for reaching their professional goals.
PADI IDC Options include:
- PADI Divemasters may choose to attend just the AI course.
- PADI Divemasters may attend all components that make up the IDC and, upon successful completion, go on to a PADI Instructor Examination (as long as all other IE prerequisites have been met).
- PADI Assistant Instructors may attend the OWSI programme and, upon successful completion, go on to an IE (as long as all other IE prerequisites have been met).
- Scuba instructors affiliated with other certification organisations may attend an OWSI programme and, upon successful completion, go on to an IE.
- Scuba instructors or dive supervisors affiliated with other certification organisations may choose to attend an entire IDC and, upon successful completion, go on to an IE.
These options allow candidates to plan appropriate breaks in training to further hone their knowledge, skills and leadership abilities or they can attend a continuous programme that results in PADI Instructor certification.
Feel free to e-mail us for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also read more about the IDC process here.